Opti-Lix High Energy
- Helps improve digestibility and intake of grazing and forages.
- The high sugar content provides more digestible energy available to stock for better performance
- Use 2 weeks pre-tupping and for 8 weeks to help manage optimal body condition for successful oestrus and implantation of eggs.
- Feed during mid pregnancy to maintain body condition and fit ewes as lambing approaches. Especially useful in adverse weather or where grazing requires supplementation.
- Will help bridge gap in energy supply pre-lambing and to help where there is a risk of twin lamb disease.
- Contains high levels of vitamin E and trace minerals, important for easy lambing and lamb vigour.
- Contains seleno-source for better selenium availability and chelated zinc for good foot health, fertility and flock health.
- Suitable for after lambing and for weaned lambs when grass quality is poor or less than 5cm sward height.
Size: 20 kg / 80 kg Tubs
Downland Product Guide pdf »
Nutritional supplements for all your livestock needs