Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black certainly look the business. Well, thankfully they are, a smart wellie in appearance, Grubs Frostline’s are backed up with even smarter wellington boot technology. The TRAX™ sole technology for instance, superior grip, stability and traction – Outdoor sporting just got a whole more interesting…
Grubs Frostline Wellington Boots have a unique INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ and 5.0™ technology. Combined, they provide a self-insulating micro cellular construction material that makes each Grub Frostline Boot super soft and bouncy whilst effectively retaining heat and repelling water.
A snug fitting wellie boot can make all of the difference, Grubs Frostline Wellie Boots have been designed to stretch and fit calves up to a additional 100% of the wellies’ upper calf diameter. This is important, especially as your new Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black are capable of operating in temperatures between -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black Details:
- Colour: Black
- Other Available Colours: Yes – Moss Green, Violet & Fuschia
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
Features of The Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ – A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ – A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.